What we collect
- your name
- your contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- any preferences and interests you have told us about
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). A fee may be payable in the case of excessive information requests.
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address in the footer. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.